Acceptable Use Policy
As part of its legal and regulatory obligations, as well as its high quality level standards, EuroBankPartner will not operate, provide services, have any kind of business relationships, or process incoming or outgoing transactions related to prohibited countries. The list of prohibited countries is provided below. This list is fixed by EuroBankPartner unilaterally and is subjected to regular change.
Restricted and prohibited activities and industries
Multi-level marketing, get rich quick schemes.
Trade of restricted and/or endangered animal species and products derived from them
Ponzi / illegal pyramid schemes
You may use our services only for lawful purposes. You may not use our services:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, international, or national laws or regulations, or causes EuroBankPartner to breach any applicable law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- For anything that is abusive, harmful, or does not comply with our content standards;
- For any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, or any other form of spam;
- To deal in harmful programs such as viruses, spyware, or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- In any way that would locally or internationally evade any applicable taxes or facilitate tax evasion.
You cannot open or hold a EuroBankPartner account if you carry out any sort of business or activity that relates to the following:
- Escort and Dating with sexual intention;
- Pornography / Prostitution;
- Weaponry, military and semi-military goods and services.
- Weapons (including weapons of historic significance), military software, or any other goods or services intended for military use
- Trading in precious metals, stones or art;
- Running an auction house;
- Cashback services;
- Drugs, any substance mimicking illegal drugs and any product intended to be used to create drugs (seeds, etc...)
- Chemicals and related products;
- Selling or trading protected animals
- Video-game arcades;
- Selling second-hand cars;
- Binary options or illegal gambling / trading;
- Debt collection;
- Tarot and fortune telling
- Trading in prime-bank guarantees, debentures and letters of credit or medium-term notes.
- Inliiduals, entities, or countries subjected to international sanctions.
- Nonprofit organizations and charities from countries outside of Canada, European Economic Area and/or European Union, Switzerland, USA, Australia, or New Zealand.
- Unregistered charities are not supported from any regions.
- Multi-level marketing, get rich quick schemes.
- Trade of restricted and/or endangered animal species and products derived from them.
- Shell Banks
- Ponzi / illegal pyramid schemes